Equipment and Tests
- Individuals over 45 years of age or those having cardiovascular risk factors must have a physician present during any max VO2 test (maximal metabolic test).
- Your physician or therapist should be contacted prior to assessments that involve injury.
- Children (< 18 yrs) require the permission of their parent or guardian to participate in assessments.
- Group/Team rates apply. Please contact the laboratory for more information.
- See MFHPL Brochure for tests/pricing
For more information contact:
Dr. Michael Reeder
Carmine Grieco, PhD
Brent Alumbaugh, M.S., CSCS