Health Science Degrees
The Department of Health Sciences offers several degrees designed to suit a wide variety of students. Each program is discussed in greater detail on each program's home page, accessed through the links below.
The Department of Health Sciences is located on the west corner of 12th Street and Walnut Avenue in the 2-story building. The Department of Health Sciences' Building has been remodeled specifically for health sciences technology programs and includes health sciences labs, a computer lab and study/learning areas containing a reference library and videos.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Technical Certificate in Practical Nursing (PN)
- LPN to the Bachelor of Science in Nursing (LPN-BSN)
- Online RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Associate of Applied Science in Surgical Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Sciences
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Radiologic Sciences
- Emergency Medical Services (Emergency Medical Technician - Basic & Emergency Medical Technician - Paramedic): The EMS Programs are now located at the Western Colorado Community College, please visit WCCC website and/or contact Pam Holder, EMS Program Director, for more information on the programs (firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.201.1969).