Health Science Degrees
The Department of Health Sciences offers several degrees designed to suit a wide variety of students. Each program is discussed in greater detail on each program's home page, accessed through the links below.
The Department of Health Sciences is located in the Maverick Center on the Colorado Mesa University campus. The Maverick Center has been remodeled specifically for health sciences technology programs and includes health sciences labs, a computer lab and a study/learning area containing a reference library and videos.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Technical Certificate in Practical Nursing (PN)
- Associate of Applied Science in Nursing (LPN-AAS)
- LPN to the Bachelor of Science in Nursing (LPN-BSN)
- Online RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Associate of Applied Science in Surgical Technology
- Associate of Applied Science in Radiologic Technology
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Radiologic Technology
- Emergency Medical Services (Emergency Medical Technician - Basic & Emergency Medical Technician - Paramedic): The EMS Programs are now located at the Western Colorado Community College, please visit WCCC website and/or contact Pam Holder, EMS Program Director, for more information on the programs (email@example.com or 970.201.1969).