***Please be sure to read and answer every question on the forms before submission.***
If a question is left blank, it may delay receiving financial aid.


The completed forms need be turned into the Financial Aid office.  This can be accomplished several ways:

  • The forms may be returned in person, or
  • Faxed to 970-248-1191 with the student's ID number (700#) on each page.


For information on how to provide 2015 or 2016 Tax Information, click one of the links below.  Please note that the requirements are different for each year.