Teacher Education Fair
Thursday, March 30, 2017
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
(District check-in from 8:00 to 9:00 AM. Teacher check-in from 8:30 to 9:00 AM)
This fair provides an opportunity for teachers and teacher candidates to learn about employment opportunities with school districts in the next school year. This fair also provides a venue for school districts to interview Colorado Mesa University students, alumni, teacher candidates from other colleges, and community teachers. At the fair candidates can meet formally with school districts, learn about their hiring needs, and even interview for open positions. To attend, see the registration information below for teachers or school districts.
- Participating School Districts
- CDE Maps & District Information
- Campus and Parking Maps
- Local Information
- Teacher Registration Information
- Teacher Registration Form
- Community teachers, including teachers from other colleges, are invited. A registration form and charge of $20 is required. (Free to CMU and prior CMU students.)
- District Registration Information
- District Registration Form
- District Teaching Field
- Registration deadline is March 18th or until the fair spaces are full. Fees are nonrefundable.