- Submit an Application for Graduate Studies to Colorado Mesa University, Department of Business, Attn: Jane Sandoval, 1100 North Ave., Grand Junction, CO 81501
- $50 Application Fee (include with application)
- Possess an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university.
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or better from the most recent 60 credit hours of course work earned towards a bachelor degree and a GPA of 3.0 or better from prior graduate work.
- Submit official transcripts to the Colorado Mesa University, Department of Business, Attn: Jane Sandoval, 1100 North Ave., Grand Junction, CO 81501.
- Submit official GRE test scores (Graduate Record Examination Test) or GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) to Colorado Mesa University, Department of Business, Attn: Jane Sandoval, 1100 North Ave., Grand Junction, CO 81501. Register at www.ets.org/gre to schedule an appointment for the GRE.
- Two recommendations: one professional and one academic. Please email Jane Sandoval at firstname.lastname@example.org with the names and email addresses of the evaluators you are asking to do the recommendation. Ms. Sandoval will email the recommendation form to your evaluators.
- 750 word essay to be taken in a controlled environment, demonstrating writing skills and common knowledge of business current events. Topic will be given at the time of the scheduled assessment. The essay is expected in the classical five paragraph format. Grading of grammar, punctuation, writing style, and layout will be according to APA formal style, which will also be applied to any citations or references the student might incorporate. (Sixth Edition Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association) Contact the Department of Business, Jane Sandoval at 970.248.1778 or email@example.com for dates and times of assessment.
- Program Pre-requisites:
- Leveling Courses or Equivalent Requirements:
- ACCT 201 Financial Accounting
- CISB 101 Business Information Technology - Computer Literacy
- FINA 301 Managerial Finance
- MANG 201 Principles of Management
- MARK 231 Principles of Marketing
- CISB 241 Introduction to Business Analysis or STAT 200 Probability and Statistics - Statistical Literacy
- Interview may be required with members of the MBA Graduate Committee.
Fall Semester Priority Deadline, April 1 - Final Deadline, July 1
Spring Semester Priority Deadline, October 1 - Final Deadline, December 1