Colorado State law requires college students born after January 1, 1957 to show proof of two measles, mumps, and rubella immunization shots. If the student received a second measles dose prior to July 1, 1992, the second mumps and rubella doses are not required. Failure to comply with this law will result in:
- A medical hold placed on your records
- Deletion of your upcoming semester schedule
- The inability to view final semester grades
Where to find my reports?
- Check your high school diploma envelope. Some high schools provide this documentation with the diploma.
- Ask your doctor or county health department if they have the records on file.
- Get tested to prove you had both shots (titer test) or complete your two MMR shots. An appointment can be scheduled via the Student Health Center page or by calling 970.256.6345.
- If there are special circumstances regarding your immunizations, speak with the Registrar's Office.
What needs to be turned in?
- A copy of your official records signed by an approved health authority.
- Or the Certificate of Immunization Form.
Submit the documents to the Registrar's Office located on the first-floor lobby of Lowell Heiny Hall. You also may call the Registrar's Office at 970.248.1555.