Intensive English Program
Bridgepathways at CMU
Colorado Mesa University has partnered with Bridge Education Group® to offer an on-campus, intensive English program to prepare academically qualified students for full admission to CMU. As a student in the BridgePathways® program, you'll quickly learn from the communicative and student-centered approach and feel well prepared to succeed in one of more than 70 competitive degree programs at CMU. BridgePathways® students can gain conditional admission to CMU, either before arriving or as a current student, if all admission requirements except the English proficiency are met. While in the program, students may live on-campus and enjoy full access to student amenities and activities, from the dining hall to the recreation center and everything in between.
For more information, please call 303.785.8872 or Skype with a Bridge admissions counselor at the username Bridgepathways.Admissions.
Costs and Payment Options
- One-time CMU student ID fee - $15
- CMU student fees* - $3.21 per day
- One-time on-campus housing application - $25
- On-campus meal plan - Student has option to purchase commuter meal plan.
- On-campus housing** - $23.57 per day
Please note these costs are based on the 2016-2017 academic year and are subject to change.
*CMU student fees allow BridgePathways students access to the CMU library, the university network and wireless services, the Recreation Center (gym, pool, equipment, weight room, etc.), the Outdoor Program and the university's game room and clubs.
**BridgePathways students are generally housed in a double room on campus which includes basic furniture (bed, dresser, desk), cable tv hook up, and wireless internet access.
Options for payment to CMU:
- From inside or outside the U.S.: Pay online with foreign currency via peerTransfer. The University contracts with peerTransfer to provide this service. You must know the amount due before you pay via peerTransfer.
- From outside the U.S.: Send a check directly to the International Programs and Services Office at the address below in USD with the student’s name and CMU student id number written clearly on the check.
Colorado Mesa University International Programs and Services
1100 North Avenue
Grand Junction, Colorado 81501
Options for payment once in the U.S., if a balance is still due:
- Make payment from your U.S. bank account by linking your checking or savings account to your CMU account in MAVzone. To do this once in the ePay screen, click on “My Account” > “Payment Methods” > “Add a new payment method” > “Electronic Check”. Follow instructions for paying with your checking or savings account or choose your Debit card instead.
Visit the Student Accounts Office in Lowell Heiny Hall to pay with cash, check or debit/credit card.